I was thinking about posting a collection of Friday Islamic Quotes and Jumma Mubarak Quotes, Greetings, Wishes and messages but it was getting postponed again and again. But today it is finally done and we are now presenting to you a collection of Jummah Mubarak Quotes with Images and designs.
This collection of Friday Islamic Quotes contains Jummah Mubarak Images, Quotes, SMS, wishes and much more and we hope that you will enjoy reading this collection of Friday Islamic Quotes and Jummah Quotes. In sha Allah.
- 171+ Beautiful Islamic Quotes about Life with Pictures – 2016 Updated
- 33+ Yasmin Mogahed Quotes
- 42+ Best Islamic Status for Whatsapp 2016 with Images
Before going on further, here ten things to do on Jummah (Friday).
10 Things to Do on Friday
- Cut your nails.
- Take a shower.
- Put on good clothes.
- Pray Jummah prayer.
- Make alot of du’aa.
- Recite surah Al Kahf.
- Send blessings to our Prophet PBUH.
- Seek forgiveness.
- Do as many good deeds as possible.
- Ask for forgiveness.
Now let us read this beautiful collection of Jummah Mubarak Quotes with Images.
47+ Friday Islamic Quotes and Jumma Mubarak Quotes
1. Do not be selfish in prayer by just praying for yourself. Pray for others too and stand a better chance of having our own prayers answered. Jumma Mubarak.
2. As Friday shines in the heart of believers – may you be among the ones who will receive the benefits and blessings of Friday prayers. Jumma Mubarak.
3. Jumma Reminders. Cut your nails, take a shower, put on good clothes, pray Jummah prayer, make alot of du’aa, recite surah Al Kahf, send blessings to our Prophet PBUH, seek forgiveness, do s many good deeds as possible. –
4. Be sincere! Allah knows what is in the Heart. Jummah Mubarak.
5. Keep Praying, no matter what it is you seek. Impossibility and possibility are merely concepts of your mind. For Allah, nothing is impossible. Jummah Mubarak.