Before reading these wonderful Ibn Taymiyyah quotes let us know a little about Ibn Taymiyyah himself.
Ibn Taymiyyah full name is Taqi ad-Din Ahmad ibn Taymiyyah and he was born in 1263, January 22. He is famously known as the “Sheikh-ul-Islam” by his followers because of his knowledge and work. He is also thought to be a very influential figure in Wahhabi group of Muslims but he is held in high regard by almost all schools and sects of Islam.
- Biggest Collection of Islamic Quotes with Images – 2016
- 17 Muhammad Ali Quotes Every Muslim Should Know
These Ibn Taymiyyah Quotes provides glimpses of his works and intelligence with beautiful designs and pictures so that you can enjoy Ibn Taymiyyah Quotes and get benefit from them at the same time in sha Allah.
25 Amazing Ibn Taymiyyah Quotes – 2016 Collection
1. What can my enemies do to me? I have in my breast both my heaven and my garden. If i travel they are with me, never leaving me. Imprisonment for me is a chance to be alone with my Lord. To be killed is martyrdom and to be exiled from my land is a spiritual journey. – Ibn Taymiyyah Quotes
2. Some people have the disease of criticising all the time. They forget the good about others and only mention their faults. They are like flies that avoid the good and pure places and land on the bad and wounds. This is because of the evil within the self and the spoiled nature – Ibn Taymiyyah Quotes
3. A calamity that makes you turn to Allah is better for you then a blessing which makes you forget the remembrance of Allah
4. Allah will support the just state even if it is led by unbelievers, but Allah will not support the oppressive state even if it is led by believers. – Ibn Taymiyyah Quotes
5. Sins make the face ugly. – Ibn Taymiyyah Quotes