Welcome to this wonderful collection of 23 Islamic Love Quotes where you will see inspiring quotes about love in Islam and insights which will provide you about the understating of Muslim Marriage and concept of Love in Islam.
These Islamic Love Quotes will also provide you a direction in which to steer your love in. Because the direction of your journey one of the most important thing.
So we now present to you and wonderful and lovely collection of Islamic Love Quotes to inspire you and guide you in this important aspect of your life, in sha Allah.
23 Islamic Love Quotes You Must Read
1. Forgiveness is the key to moving on, once you learn to forgive people. That is when you learn to move on and once you learn to move on. That is when you will learn to succeed in this game called Dunya. – Islamic Love Quotes
2. It is impossible that something which Allah has written for you should go to someone else. So go easy; do not envy nor have hatred, and live with a white heart and a pure intention. Be with Allah and Allah will be with you. – Islamic Love Quotes
3. She focused on her lord, and he did the same. So God gave them each other. “For Good men are good Women”. – Islamic Love Quotes
4. Your spouse is your home and through marriage one stats a long trip to the rest of their life. Your spouse can be your ticket to Jannah or Jahannum. So when you decide to choose your spouse, inquire about their deen and family. For indeed, good roots yield sweet fruits.
5. “And Allah says I am with the one whose hearts are torn. So, I rejoice over my sorrows for it always makes my relationship with my Lord stronger. Indeed amazing is the affair of believer for even sadness is perhaps a blessing in disguise for him. – Islamic Love Quotes