Islamic Marriage & Love Quotes – Islam is one of the most followed religion in the world which promotes and spreads the message of love. Islamic marriage is a major cornerstone in life of a Muslim. These Islamic Quotes on Love and Islamic Marriage quotes will tell you about the great emphasis which Islam puts on love in marriage and between Muslim husbands and wives. So in a way this list is also a list of Islamic Marriage quotes for Husbands and Wives, not just on Valentine day, but these Islamic love quotes will inspire you throughout the year to keep loving your Muslim spouse, in sha Allah, God Willing.
Valentine’s Day in Islam:
It is a well-known fact that Islam is against this pagan festival of 14 February, namely, Valentine’s Day. But let me make it clear that Why Islam is against Valentine’s Day.
If you look closely into the matter of why Valentine’s day is Haraam (forbidden) in Islam, you will discover a great piece of wisdom. There is a basic principle of Haya and moderation in Islam, while Valentine’s Day is all about consumerism and romantic love (yes, not REAL love).
So in short, Islam is not against real love between blood relations or romantic love between Muslim spouses, but it is against consumerism and shamelessness as Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him is reported to have said that Hay’a (Modesty) is of great Importance in Islam. (Mafhoom-e-Hadith)
Posts which you may like:
- 38+ Nouman Ali Khan Quotes – 2016 List with Pictures (Updated)
- 17+ Beautiful Islamic quotes of Mufti Ismail Menk
- 33+ Inspirational Islamic Quotes of Yasmin Mogahed
To make it clear further, I am sharing these Islamic love quotes and Islamic Marriage quotes to show you how greatly Islam promote real love, care and romantic love between Muslim couples.
So getting Valentine’s day out of the way of real love, lets read this amazing list of Islamic Love & Marriage Quotes. While you are reading, select the quotes which you liked the best and then share them with us in the comment section, I’ll be waiting to read your favorite Islamic Love Quotes 🙂
121+ Islamic Marriage Quotes on Love & Life (with Images) – 2016 Edition
1. The Best of you are those who are the best to their wives. – Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him
2. “And He (Allah) has put between you affection and mercy. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect” – Allah Quotes (Quran)
3. This image shows the beautiful sunnah of our Prophet Muhammad PBUH in dealing with wives :). – Islamic Marriage Quotes
4. Muslim couples shall love their spouse so much that they want to be with them in Jannah also. – Islamic Quotes about Love