Peace upon everyone :). Today I am blessed to share the amazing list of Islamic Prayer Quotes with Images about the importance and status of Prayer in Islam. Sala’h (Prayer) is one of the five basic pillars of Islam and both the Quran and the Prophetic Tradition of Sunnah and Hadith give so much importance to the manners, obligations, importance and consistency of Prayer in Islam.
Since every mature Muslim needs to present him or herself in front of Allah in the form of Sala’h, it will be beneficial to know the importance and the status of doing so and also it will be important to learn about the graveness of not giving due important to this basic pillar of Islam.
- 38+ Nouman Ali Khan Quotes – 2016 List with Pictures
121+ Islamic Marriage Quotes on Love & Life
23+ Abdul Qadir Jilani R.A Quotes
Therefore, I decided to curate a list of Quotes on Islamic Prayer and thus made a list of 43+ Islamic Quotes about the importance of Prayer in Islam and its status. Furthermore, prayer is not only an obligation on every Muslim but also an honor and a blessing to be able to connect with the Creator of all creations and to communicate with Him directly.
So lets now read the quotes on prayer and share your favorite ones in the comments below.
Islamic Prayer Quotes from Quran:
- Guard strictly your (habit of) prayers, especially the Middle Prayer; and stand before Allah in a devout (frame of mind). – 2:238 (Translation – Yusuf Ali)
- Certainly will the believers have succeeded: They who are during their prayer humbly submissive, And they who turn away from ill speech, And they who are observant of zakah. – 23:1-4 (Sahih International)
- And to Allah prostrates whoever is within the heavens and the earth, willingly or by compulsion, and their shadows [as well] in the mornings and the afternoons. 13:15 (Sahih International)
- And establish prayer and give zakah and bow with those who bow [in worship and obedience]. 2: 43 (Sahih International)
- O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient. 2:153 (Sahih International)