21. “Everyone is dealing with some sort of loss. Some sort of hidden pain. Some sort of dark secret. And it is a hurtful reality to think that maybe you will never forget the pain. It might be with you till your old and grey. But for a Muslim. Relief comes when you remember that life is only a matter of years. And first step into Jannah this world and everything in it will be completely insignificant. – Islamic Quotes about Life
22. “How can it be when my Lord calls I let myself lost deep into the delusions of this world. But when I call upon my Lord then there is no denying that surely my call was heard before my lips uttered? – Islamic Quotes about Life
23. At the end of the day, everything happens for a reason. It is all about having sincere faith in Allah. Trust Him for He already knows the story of your heart and your soul.
24. Adopt a new habit. To think, reflect and write down your daily, monthly or yearly plans for about 30 minutes to an hour a day. –
Beautiful Islamic Quotes about Life
25. So let not this present life deceive you.