30. Our parents are blessings, don’t delay showing them love. We don’t know how long we have this blessing for.
31. Your mother is a door of mercy that Allah opened for you. Don’t close it. – Islamic Quotes about Mothers
32. When you are angry with your parents, imagine life without them.
32. And say, My Lord, Have mercy upon them s they brought me up when I was small.
Mothers are a great blessing of Allah. Prophet Muhammad PBUH taught to respect and honor our parents. He (Peace be Upon Him) expressed his sadness for a person who found one of his parents alive and did not earned Paradise by serving him/her.
May Allah bless us to serve, honor and respect our Parents throughout our lives. Ameen.
- 33+ Quotes about Porn in Islam – Yay or Nay?
- Tawhid in Islam
- 46+ Islamic Prayer Quotes with Images – Prayer in Islam
Share your favorite Islamic Mother Quotes with us below in the comment sections. If you think that some quotes are miss-attributed then do let us know through the comments section.