Islamic sayings can help you inspire yourself to perform the obligatory actions prescribed by Islam and they can also help you inspire to learn more about your deen and make it your lifestyle.
- Islamic Quotes – Biggest Collection of Islamic Quotes on Life & Love
- Islamic Marriage Quotes – A Big Collection of Quotes about Love & Marriage in Islam
Therefore, Great Islamic Quotes has curated this collection of 23+ Islamic Sayings, Proverbs & Phrases with Images and Pictures for you so that you can read them and get inspired to get closer to Allah, in sha Allah.
23+ Islamic Sayings, Proverbs & Phrases with Images
1. A concise advice:`Umar ibn `Abd Al-`Azeez wrote to Al-Hasan Al-Basri, saying: “Write advice to me, and be concise.” He said: “Disobey your desires. Peace on you.” – Islamic Sayings
2. Everything happens by the will of Allah! everything comes at the right time, Allah is the Best Planner, never lose hope, trust Allah, do your best and leave the rest to Allah. – Islamic Sayings
3. He created the seven seas but He loved a tear from you. – Islamic Sayings
4. Continue to give Sadaqa/charity. Verily it extinguishes your sins, brings happiness to your heart, relieves you from sadness and regret and increases your Rizq from Allah. – Islamic Sayings
5. Shaykh Muhammad Ali Farkoos: Speaking kindly to the wife and Having a Concern with Ones Appearance in front of her: this is something which she likes in you just as you like in her.
Ibn Katheer [رحمه الله] said describing the condition of the Prophet [ﷺ] with his wives the Mothers of the believers whereby he said:
‘From the manners of the Prophet [ﷺ] was that he would have beautiful companionship and would always be joyful, he would be playful with his family and treat them affectionately, he would be generous in spending on them, he would make his wives laugh, he would even run a race with ‘Aeysha the mother of the believers to show love towards her.’ [Tafseer Ibn Katheer, (1/466)] – Islamic Sayings