This list of Nouman Ali Khan Quotes will inspire you on many levels, God Willing. Nouman Ali Khan is one of the famous Islamic Scholars with huge readership. He is famous mostly throughout the internet among almost all age groups and almost all Muslim countries of the world.
Trending: 171+ Islamic Quotes with Pictures (2016)
About Nouman Ali Khan:
Nouman Ali Khan commands a solid hold on Arabic language and its linguistics miracles in the Holy Book of Islam, Al-Quran. Apart from public speaking, holding seminars, going to conventions and giving seminars and talks Ustadh Nouman also runs his own institute known as Bayyinah and offers wealth of information with depth there for the students of knowledge and Islam.
Here is the link of official website of Nouman Ali Khan: www.Bayyinah.com
In this list, I have gathered around 38+ quotes of Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan on different topics such Love, Life, Marriage, Islam, Sabr & many more. These quotes are might not be very famous but they will raise your Eeman and conviction for sure, in sha Allah
Nouman Ali Khan Quotes with Pictures
- “Guilt is a gift from Allah warning you that what you are doing is violating your soul.” – Nouman Ali Khan
- “Every single success you experience is a combination of two things: your effort and Allah’s help. When you don’t put in enough effort, Allah does not give His barakah. And sometimes you might put in a lot of effort but you may not see the result you expected. That, also, is Allah’s barakah.” – Nouman Ali Khan Quotes
- “When someone isn’t smart enough to express their frustration, they use dirty words. Those are words that describe a lack of intelligence. Smart people don’t use those kind of dirty words, because they find it an insult to their intelligence.” – Nouman Ali Khan
- “When you are going through something hard and you start wondering where Allah is, just remember, the teacher is always quite during a test.” – Nouman Ali Khan
- “If shaytan has entered into your heart – evil will look beautiful to you and good will seem tiring and exhausting.” – Nouman Ali Khan Quotes