Tariq Ramadan is a lecturer, philosopher, and a writer. He was born in Switzerland on 26 August 1962 to a Muslim family from Egypt. His family contributed a lot in Egypt through various efforts which resulted in ‘Muslim Brotherhood’, which resulted in the exile of his family from to Switzerland.
Trending: Best Collection of Islamic Quotes
Tariq Ramadan holds ijaza (Degree/Certificate to Teach) in seven different areas and was a student of wise in Al-Azhar University. He also holds masters in philosophy and a Ph.D. in Arabic literature.
Tariq Ramadan talks, books and writings are straightforward and full of contemporary wisdom. Here, in this post, I have curated 31+ Tariq Ramadan Quotes so that you can have a sneak peak of his thoughts and wisdom.
31+ Tariq Ramadan Quotes – Updated with Images
1. Saying that Islam is in heart, is similar to giving back the exam’s paper completely white and saying: knowledge is in the brain. – Tariq Ramadan Quotes
2. The philosophy of fasting calls upon us to know ourselves, to master ourselves, and to discipline ourselves the better to free ourselves. To fast is to identify our dependencies, and free ourselves from them. – Tariq Ramadan Quotes
3. Arabic is the language of the Qur’an, but Arab culture is not the culture of Islam. – Tariq Ramadan Quotes
4. A true teacher doesn’t teach you to think like him, but to think without him. – Tariq Ramadan Quotes
- Islam on Porn: 33+ Islamic Quotes about Porn in Islam – Yay or Nay?
5. Never forget your dialogue with God, it is your strength. – Tariq Ramadan Quotes