100. Islam considers man strong and woman delicate and elegant. This is neither an insult to women nor an insult to men; it is actually a proper view of their nature. – Women in Islam
101. Never think of a hijabi as an oppressed person. They might have more freedom than you do. – Women in Islam
102. Why is she oppressed? – Women in Islam
103. Only an Honorable man treats women with honor and integrity … – Women in Islam
Beautiful Husband Dua of a Muslim Woman – Bonus
104. Oh, Allah! Grant me a husband who will be the garment of my soul. Who will satisfy half of my Deen. Who will be righteous and on Allah’s path. Who will remind me to pray, who earns money and things from Halal sources, who always refers to Quran and Hadith. Who uses sunnah as his moral guide. Who is always thankful and appreciate Allah for the woman at his side. Who always be conscious of his anger, who often fasts and pray. Who is sensitive and charitable, who will honour and protect me, who can guide me in his temporary life. Who loves me when I am with him, but still has me in his heart and on his mind when I am not with him.
A lot of effort, time and dedication went into curating this list about the quotes of Muslim women and the status of Women in Islam. Forgive me for any mistake that you noticed and share it in the comments so I can correct it. Alos, Share your favorite quotes with me in the comment section and also with your friends and family on your social networks.
All of the quotes in this list are curated and not the creative or any property of this website or author. All images and quotes belong to their respective owners and can be asked to be removed or linked to their website through our contact page or comment section below.