Dua for Love is something which is searched by thousands of Muslims every month from around the world. Looking for a dua for love, these Muslims boys and girls ends up on some websites claiming some ‘wazifa’ for love and then asking for money and other things.
This has lead us to decide that we should try to clear up this issue by sharing some important points about Dua, Love and dua for love. In this article, we would like to share with you the beauty and power of Dua and then the real concept of Love. Then we can understand the concept, beauty and power behind the Dua for Love.
Dua for Love & Concept of Dua
Starting with the concept of Dua in Islam let me start with one of the beautiful hadith about Dua in which the Prophet Muhammad PBUH taught us that Allah never ignores our Dua.
Narrated by al-Tirmidhi from Abu Hurayrah, who said:
“The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: ‘There is no man who prays to Allah and makes dua’ to Him, and does not receive a response. Either it will be hastened for him in this world, or it will be stored up for him in the Hereafter, so long as he does not pray for something sinful, or to cut the ties of kinship, or seek a speedy response.’ They said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, what does seeking a speedy response mean?’ He said, ‘Saying, “I prayed to my Lord and He did not answer me.”’- Al-Tirmidhi, 3859; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi, 852.
Interesting Read: The Man She Used to Pray For
- Allah will grant him/her the thing which he is asking for in the Dua or
- Allah will grant him much better thing than that which he/she is asking in Dua or
- if not of these then Allah will store up his/her Dua and reward him/her on the day when we will be most needy of reward.
We should also bear in mind that there are other hadiths as well teaching us that Allah do not answer the prayers and dua of a person whose eating, wearing and living is all with haraam means and sources. So we should be conscious of this fact also to have the complete picture in our minds.
Read More: Best Times to Make Dua
Four conditions for Dua
Ibn Al-Qayyim said he who fulfills the following conditions should know that Allah will surely answer his du`a’:
- Have certainty that Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala will answer your du`a’. The Prophet ﷺ said, ”Ask Allah with certainty that He will answer your prayers.” (Tirmidhi)
- Show submissiveness and devotion during your du`a’. The Prophet ﷺ said, ‘Know that Allah will not accept the supplication from an absent heart.’ (Tirmidhi)
- Be patient and do not hasten for an answer. The Prophet ﷺ said: ‘The du`a’ of any worshipper will continue to be responded to, as long as… he is not hasty’ i.e. as long as he doesn’t lose patience. [Muslim]
- Continue to gain a lawful means of living. The Prophet ﷺ narrated a story about a man asking Allah, saying “O Lord! O Lord!” but his food was unlawful, his drink was unlawful, his clothing was unlawful, and he was nourished unlawfully; so how can he be answered?!” (Muslim)
Source: Virtual Mosque
Concept of Love:
Now let us come to the matter of love before moving on to the Dua for Love.
We have to realize this that most of us have gotten our concept of love from flashy movies of Hollywood or Bollywood. Unfortunately, we do not realize the impact of such consumption on our heart, mind and soul.
We need to understand that real love is not about being dependent on some person, no matter how beautiful, amazing, smart or even religious he or she is. Real love is being in Love with our Creator and then loving the things and people that He loves in a way that He has taught us.
And If the person is not good for you, then may Allah grant you peace and sabr and grant you someone who is really good for you and develop love for each other in your hearts through the beautiful relationship of Nikah.
You have to develop the courage to ask on the basis of goodness. Because most of the time we ask Allah about things which are made attracted to us by Shaitaan.
“O My servants, all of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance of Me and I shall guide you,…” – Muslim
Dua for Love
First of all, understand that you can ask Allah in any language. Allah has also taught us some specific Dua’s in Quran and through Prophet Muhammad PBUH, which are preferred to be asked in Arabic. But other than those you can ask in any language.
“My Lord! Remove from my heart the love of everything that You do not love. Aameen”
Dua for Love in Arabic with Translation
Dua for Reconciliation Between Hearts
Dua for Righteous offspring:
In conclusion, we have learned that the only real and lasting love is with our creator Allah and all others love should follow after it. Second we have learned that if we have fallen in love with someone we should abide by the will of Allah in all matters and ask for that person from Allah through Dua. Lastly, we have learned some Du’a for Love also which you can ask from Allah. We have also discussed that Du’a can be asked in any language.
- Islamic Quotes Collection – 197+ Islamic Quotes You Must Read 2019
- 25 Amazing Ibn Taymiyyah Quotes with Images
- Imam Ghazali Quotes – 39+ Imam Ghazali Quotes Every Muslim Should Read