Islamic sayings can help you inspire yourself to perform the obligatory actions prescribed by Islam and they can also help you inspire to learn more about your deen and make it your lifestyle.
- Islamic Quotes – Biggest Collection of Islamic Quotes on Life & Love
- Islamic Marriage Quotes – A Big Collection of Quotes about Love & Marriage in Islam
Therefore, Great Islamic Quotes has curated this collection of 23+ Islamic Sayings, Proverbs & Phrases with Images and Pictures for you so that you can read them and get inspired to get closer to Allah, in sha Allah.
23+ Islamic Sayings, Proverbs & Phrases with Images
1. A concise advice:`Umar ibn `Abd Al-`Azeez wrote to Al-Hasan Al-Basri, saying: “Write advice to me, and be concise.” He said: “Disobey your desires. Peace on you.” – Islamic Sayings
2. Everything happens by the will of Allah! everything comes at the right time, Allah is the Best Planner, never lose hope, trust Allah, do your best and leave the rest to Allah. – Islamic Sayings
3. He created the seven seas but He loved a tear from you. – Islamic Sayings
4. Continue to give Sadaqa/charity. Verily it extinguishes your sins, brings happiness to your heart, relieves you from sadness and regret and increases your Rizq from Allah. – Islamic Sayings
5. Shaykh Muhammad Ali Farkoos: Speaking kindly to the wife and Having a Concern with Ones Appearance in front of her: this is something which she likes in you just as you like in her.
Ibn Katheer [رحمه الله] said describing the condition of the Prophet [ﷺ] with his wives the Mothers of the believers whereby he said:
‘From the manners of the Prophet [ﷺ] was that he would have beautiful companionship and would always be joyful, he would be playful with his family and treat them affectionately, he would be generous in spending on them, he would make his wives laugh, he would even run a race with ‘Aeysha the mother of the believers to show love towards her.’ [Tafseer Ibn Katheer, (1/466)] – Islamic Sayings
6. The Messenger of Allah PBUH said: Frequently remember the destroyer of pleasures – i.e, death. – Islamic Sayings
7. A woman called Sheikh Abdul Muhsin Al-Ahmad and was complaining saying that she tried every single thing to please her husband but he is never happy and he is always dissatisfied. She said: I don’t know what to do anymore, I am completely burnt out, I even think of how to please him while I am praying. The Sheikh said: And he will never be pleased!!! If you are thinking to please him during your prayer while you are reading the words of Allah, he will never be pleased!!
The Sheikh asked her: do you have one hour a day, she said: all the hours. The Sheikh said: I just need one hour from you at the last third of the night, you pray to Allah and you say: Oh Allah I want You to be happy and pleased with me, I want Your Rida (Satisfaction) that’s all I want. And if Allah gets satisfied with you, everyone else will become satisfied, he will make the angels happy with you, he will even make Gabriel happy with you and he will make all those around you happy and satisfied with you.
She said: is there an ayah from the Quran that states this?
The Sheikh said: Allah says in the Quran in surat Al Rum: “And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.” [Surat Ar-Rūm, 30:21]
Pay attention, who placed between you affection and mercy? You?…..No, HE did Subhanahu wa Talah. If He didn’t do that, you will never be able to do it yourself. The hearts belong to Allah and HE is the only one who can change them. – Islamic Sayings, Phrases & Proverbs
8. There isn’t any true relaxation for the believers besides the meeting of Allah. – Islamic Proverbs
9. One of the things which prevent one from utilizing the best nights of the year is one’s love of this worldly life. Ibn Al-Qayyim said: “The more the slave becomes attached and inclined towards this worldly life and being content with it, the more difficult and heavy he feels when attempting to obey Allah and gaining the reward of the hereafter.”- Islamic Proverbs
10. Al-Haafith ‘Abd Al-Ghani Al-Maqdisi said: “The best three things a slave can ask of his Lord are:
* His pleasure.
* To look at His honorable face.
* Al-Firdaws, the highest level in paradise.
(Thayl At-Tabaqaat 187/1) – Islamic Proverbs
11. Beware of being found where Allah prohibited you from. And beware of being absent from where Allah commanded you to be .- Islamic Proverbs
12. When the mind or soul of either of the spouse is busied with extravagance, bad dealings, or obsessive use of social media, it leads to the opposite of: “That he might dwell in security with her.” [7:189] – Islamic Proverbs
13. Amazing how you think you wouldn’t be able to handle certain situations but then Allah puts you in those situations & helps you through it. – Islamic Proverbs
14. The 4 Unbreakable Promises 🙂
- “So remember Me; I will remember you” (Baqarah : 152)
- “If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favors]…” (Ibrahim : 7)
- “Call upon Me, I will respond to you…” (Ghafir : 60)
- “…And Allah will not punish them, while they seek forgiveness…” (Anfaal : 33)
15. If you truly care for someone, then prove it by being there for them when they need you the most, not when it’s convenient for you. – Islamic Proverbs
16. Sometimes Allah withholds something from you, not because you don’t deserve it, but because you deserve better. – Islamic Proverbs
17. “A Muslim shall never leave another Muslim helpless in the time of need.” – Islamic Proverbs
18. A righteous deed is that you perform an action seeking no praise except from Allah. – Islamic Phrases
19. Righteous communities are built on righteous families and good houses; good houses are based upon the righteous wife, due to this it is obligatory for the Muslim that he chooses a righteous wife. – Islamic Phrases–
20. When a believer reaches to that stage where everything in his heart depends on what pleases Allah, That is true imaan. – Islamic Phrases
21. When a believer dies, the place where he used to prostrate himself in his salah, will weep for him. – Islamic Phrases
22. A person who reminds you to be “Conscious of Allah” is your true companion worth more than anything and everything this world can possibly offer. – Islamic Phrases
23. Next time someone tells you that ‘you take Islam too seriously”, Tell them ‘Thank You’. – Islamic Phrases–
24. If he makes Istikhara, then whatever Allah makes him feel happy about and makes easy for him, this is what Allah has chosen for him. – Islamic Phrases–
We hope that you have liked our collection of Islamic Sayings with beautiful pictures and images and that this collection of Islamic Sayings have inspired you in your faith and deen. 🙂
- Ramadan Quotes – 85+ Islamic Quotes on Ramadan and Fasting
- Islamic Cover Photos for Facebook Timeline – Huge Collection
- Nouman Ali Khan Quotes – NAK Collection
Share with us your favorite Islamic Saying from this collection and do let us know if you think that some sayings are missattributed or needs improvement. Jazak’Allah.